Masterclass for Startups
03 November 2019 |Hyderabad
In this bootcamp, we obtain a pre-selected & pre-trained
deep learning model customised to deploy on a Raspberry
Once the model is deployed, we can query the
deployed model locally on the IoT device, making it suitable
for various Edge Computing use-cases.
The main highlights for the students:
1. Hands-on coding experience (Node.js, Python, Bash
2. Hand-on exposure setting up a Raspberry Pi device.
3. Exposure to Tensorflow Framework, used for deep
4. Access to all self-paced workshop materials on
Github, to re-create and build model deployment
- 9 am to 12 pm - Setting up Raspberry Pi device (Installing OS, Tensorflow and other scripts).
- 1 pm to 5 pm - Deployment of the model in IoT device and building a simple web-service to send data back from the IoT device (post querying) to a remote server (Cloud).
Beginner level coding for Python
Basic understanding of deep learning concepts
Ideally suitable for data scientists having trouble in models in production and staging environments.
Bring your own Raspberry Pi device and Laptop with tensorflow / python/ nodejs installed.
Raspberry Pi device will be provided by the Indo Data Week Partners.
Co-Founder at Opsmate
Gautam Anand has more than 6+ years of Experience in Microservices, Data Engineering, Machine Learning & Blockchain, Energy, Fintech & Ecommerce. He had lead the software development of a variety of projects that range from Computer Simulation, Machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT) and Data Engineering.
He is also experienced in managing on-premises and or cloud infrastructure (AWS) for public or private or hybrid setups for DevOps and have strong fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms.